Monday, February 23, 2009

Roller Coaster Ride

So, last Monday I remember spending much of the morning in tears. Just upset and sad about everything and being full of regrets and anger - definitely on the down turn of the roller coaster ride. This week, a totally different story. I'm on the up side of the roller coaster ride.

I have three interviews this week!!! Woo-hoo!! I also have another meeting scheduled next week that has me super-psyched. And, our local newspaper wants to include me in a story about the unemployed - blogging, interviews, video, photos, etc. I think it could be a lot of fun, and it's something to keep me occupied.

Tomorrow is outplacement training day - ugh. Wednesday I am down to C-bus for an interview, and then I have two other agency interviews on Thursday.

Riding high!

No comments: