- I am NOT going back to my old job.
- Had dinner/drinks for 3 hours with the old boss. Emotional cry fest for me.
- I would end up right back in that frustrated place that drove me to leave to begin with.
- There is an amazing position open at another children's hospital that I am working hard to get - working connections, reaching out, praying like crazy!
- Things here at the bank will move slowly for a while, so I've got some time.
- Feeling better. More confident.
Happy Halloween! (I will post pictures this weekend)
- Maddy is Hannah Montana.
- Emma is Minnie Mouse.
- They are both adorable in their costumes.
- We went trick-or-treating last night at my mom's and are going again tonight in Medina.
- Maddy was a nightmare - crying and shy and wanting no part of going up to people's houses.
- Emma LOVED it! Running (even with her cast) up to people, getting candy, laughing and smiling and waving to everyone! So cute!
- Gabby went too. She was this cute little pink flower!
We have a busy weekend. More trick-or-treating tonight, party tomorrow with family and then I have a stamping party on Sunday while Jer takes Maddy to the circus and Em stays with my mom! Crazy busy. I'm exhausted already.