Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Teary

Have I mentioned that my job move was emotional and stressful and continues to haunt me? Well, on my way home from work last night my cell phone was going crazy because apparently there was a wild rumor flying around my former place of employment that I lost my job yesterday... strange. Anyhow, no. i did not. So, I had a legitimate work-related reason to call my old boss and I wanted her to know I was still employed and I called her today. Bad idea. It made me all teary and upset. I miss my old job... terribly. Sniff, sniff. I am having drinks with the old boss next week. Sniff, sniff. I have been gone for 2 months now, and I still dream about it every night, think about it all the time, worry about what lies ahead constantly.... sniff, sniff. Why did I have to give my heart to my work there? This would've been an easier thing to do if I hadn't fallen in love with my work... sniff, sniff.

No comments: