Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Scrapbooking

aaaahhhh... scrapbooking. Just the pure thought of it makes me feel warm and giddy all over! I am a complete addict. My Nikon P80 camera has made me crazy - taking hundreds of pictures and scrapbooking as many as I can! I mentioned before that my friend M and I go to Archiver's Scrap Mania once a month, and we are going on Saturday!! Woo-hoo!

I heavily prepare for these monthly outings - matching photos with papers and embellishments in advance and packing everything up "just-so." This month, I am eager to scrap Maddy's flower girl photos, some more "top model" photos, Emma's cast pictures, Maddy & Daddy's Date Night photos, and some photos of the girls "helping mommy" bake a cake.

I think I may start posting photos of some of my layouts. I'm a 12x12, two-pager girl. My layouts are loaded with pictures and I despise photos cut into weird shapes. My pictures drive everything and my pages have to have dimension. I hate "flat" pages.

During my 6 hours at Archiver's on Saturday, I will probably get 8-10 (2-page) layouts done. The prep ahead makes all the difference!

While I'm discussing creative things, I am in desperate need of some time tonight to catch up on my stamping business stuff!!! I have a big order to place and prep work to do for October's club meeting. This weekend is crazy busy, and our meeting is Monday!

No comments: