Friday, March 20, 2009

40 Dumb Things About Me

1. Do you like blue cheese dressing? Nope.
2. Do you have a favorite non-coffee, non-alcoholic drink? Diet Mountain Dew
3. Do you own a gun? No way
4. What's your favorite drink at Starbucks or other specialty coffee shop? Signature Hot Chocolate
5. What do you think of hot dogs? They're ok. I like them with the cheese inside.
6. Favorite Christmas movie? Rudolph by Rankin Bass
7. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? Hot chocolate
8. Can you do push ups? Yes, but not very many.
9. What's your favorite piece of jewelry? My ring with Maddy's birthstone. Jerry gave it to me for my first Mother's Day.
10. Favorite hobbies? scrapbooking, stamping, shopping, reading
11. Do you have ADD? nope -I'm an extremely focused person
12. What's one trait that you hate about yourself? I have no patience.
13. Middle name? Sue
14. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment? I need to get in the shower soon. I should probably eat a quick lunch before I leave for interview. I hate that I have a really long day planned.
15. 3 drinks I drink most often? Diet Mountain Dew, Sunny D, apple juice
16. Current worry right now? Ha! I think everyone knows the answer to that.
17. Current hate(s) right now? My house is a mess. Giant laundry pile.
18. Favorite place to be? home with my girls
19. How did you ring in the New Year? Party for hubby's 30th birthday
20. Like to Travel? Yes and wish I could do more of it!
21. Name three people who will steal this and post on their blog? Have no idea.
22. Do you own slippers? yes - several different styles
23. What color shirt are you wearing? gray and black
24. Could you ever make it 39 days on the show Survivor? Hell no. I'm a total girl. I hate being outside with bugs and animals. I don't even eat most normal food, so I could never do any of those weird food challenges. I have no patience for annoying/stupid people.
25. What songs do you sing in the shower? Sometimes HSM songs with Maddy.
26. Favorite girl names? Madeline, Emma, Charlotte, Chloe
27. Favorite boy names? Henry, Calvin
28. What's in your pocket right now? Don't have any pockets
29. Last thing that made you laugh? Maddy doing a runway show in her new bikini and sunglasses (I'll have to post pictures)
30. Worst injury you've ever had? Broken femur
31. Do you love where you live? LOVE my house. It's our dream home.
32. How many TVs do you have in your house? 4
33. Who is your loudest friend? ???
34. Does someone have a crush on you? Probably my girls, since I spoil them rotten!
35. What is your favorite candy? Reeses eggs
36. Favorite Sports Team? Not really into sports.
37. What were you doing 12 AM last night? On the computer
38. What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up today? All the shit I have to do before I leave for my interview
39. What is your favorite Holiday? Christmas
40. What are your plans for tomorrow? Home & Flower Show with my aunt, visit my grandparents, dinner with my girls and clean the house

No comments: