Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Kalahari Here We Come

So, heading out to Kalahari tomorrow for a 2-night stay with the fam. Should be fun except that as all mommies out there know, it's also a lot of work. Gotta head home tonight to load up the coolers and pack up EVERYTHING we need for 3 days of waterpark fun. Wow. Lots of work ahead, and I actually have to go to a meeting at 7:30 tomorrow morning before we leave!

All day I have been making a mental list of all things I must pack...

I put hubby in charge of shopping for snacks/drinks today. I'm sure he did a great job, and it's one less thing for me to worry about. We'll see when I get home tonight...

Lots happening at work. Totally busy few days, and I will have to keep my eyes on the email while we're at Kalahari. Very glad they have free Internet access!!

No comments: