Monday, November 3, 2008

NO Idea

I have no idea what to title this post or where to even start it really... There are so many things running around in my head:
1. All the Halloween happenings of the weekend
2. Job craziness
3. Stamping disappointment
4. Change in schedule tonight
5. Voting tomorrow
6. Sore throat
7. Jerry's 30th birthday party planning
8. Dentist appointment tomorrow night
9. Holiday shopping/planning & job stuff
10. Annual family shopping day coming up!

I am not going to write a book, so I am not going to address all of these things. I feel like my planner is getting slightly out of control, and I am so torn up about this job uncertainty and not being able to do any more about it at this point in time - type a personality coming through. I have sent resumes and notes and leveraged contacts for any open positions that would be of interest. There is a position at another area children's hospital that I WANT REALLY BAD. Keep your fingers crossed for me. I have a game plan on how to really go after it - I've taken the first few steps, and just have to sit back now. I'm praying with all of my heart that I can land this job. It would be a great next step and a perfect job for me... Ugh. Anyhow, I am just frustrated with all of the things on my plate right now. Stressing out. Worrying about money and what if I lose my job tomorrow? And I have a sore throat and don't feel good. I had headaches all weekend - my body does not physically respond well to stress. Thank God for hugs and kisses from my girls - they make it all go away!

No comments: